Monday 27 August 2012

Meet Team Little Legs: Focus on Evie

Meet Team Little Legs Littlest Legs!!



As a bit of fun in the run up to the next challenge we thought we would run a bit of a special set of blogs to enable you to find out a little more about Team Little Legs, who we are, what makes us tick, if we were a cartoon character who would we be???? Enjoy (It is worth noting that these are Evie's actual responses, other than the star sign stuff. I am reminded what a remarkable little girl I have)

Name: Eve Mary Ann Marsden. My family have called me Evie since I was born but my proper name is Eve. I went through a stage of wanting to be called Eve, because when I was learning to write my name I realised Eve is shorter than Evie, however, now I have got the hang of writing I have gone back to Evie.

Star Sign: Gemini. Gemini traits are outwardly expressive, extrovert,flirtatious,confident,fun-loving,strong,independent,freedom-loving.

Favourite Colour: White. Why? Because I like it

Favourite Food: Pizza

Favourite Animal: Dogs and Ponies, its a tie. I once told my mummy that the reason I was so desperate for a dog was that the garden was too small for a pony (those were her exact words, she was four at the time)

What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet Why? Because I like animals.

If you were to win an Olympic medal, what event would it be? Swimming.

What would you do on your best day out? I would like to go swimming, then Ice Skating, then to the movies, then to Jordan and Shannon's (cousins) house to play and then to Alice's house (cousin and one of her best friends) for a sleepover.

If you had a million pounds how would you spend it? I would buy some holidays and sponsor a child.

If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?? I'm not sure, but mummy did an on line quiz and it says I am like Elmo, so I'm Elmo and I know it (check out the you tube video). Mummy and Daddy think I would make a good Elmo.



If you could meet anyone alive or dead, who would it be? Katy Perry, I like Katy Perry, I like her songs (on a cute note, her first answer was Caroline with the White Hair, because she's really nice and she lets me play with Lego, Caroline with the White Hair, you know who you are!)

What superhero powers would you most like to have? Flying

Why to you want to raise money by doing your runs? To buy Quinn's Mummy some flowers. We have tried explaining to her what we are raising money for, but she is adamant that some of the money should go to buying Quinn's mummy some flowers, because "flowers are nice when you are sad"

We hope you enjoyed getting to know Evie a little better. On Sunday Evie will be running the Great Yorkshire Mini Run in Sheffield City Centre. Please support her and Tommy's at the usual places, and we would be delighted if you were to come down and cheer her on. And Evie, you will be delighted to know that at 1.5k, this time, you only have to do one lap! Thank you.

www.facebook.com/TeamLittleLegs

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RachelMarsden1





No comments:

Post a Comment