Thursday 30 August 2012

Meet Team Little Legs: Focus on Becky

Meet Team Little Legs Speed Freak



In the second of our Meet Team Little Legs series, this week we invite you to learn a little more about Rebecca A.K.A Becky, the pocket rocket of Team Little Legs. Who is Becky? What motivates her? And when her little sister finally fulfils her destiny and takes over the world, which country will Becks want as her own? Find out here.

Name: Rebecca Margaret Amy Marsden, but most people call me Becky. My mum was adamant when I was born that I would be Rebecca, not Becky, but even she was calling me Becky within a day.

Star Sign: Aries. A fire sign, Aries traits are adventurous, energetic, pioneering, courageous, enthusiastic, confident, dynamic and quick-witted. (I do not believe in star signs as a rule, but I feel you could not get a better description of my eldest daughter)

Favourite Colour: Purple, because it is bright, I like bright colours.

Favourite Animal: Dolphins, because they are cute and intelligent.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet. Why? I like animals (sound familiar????)

If you were to win an Olympic medal, what sport would it be in? Running

If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? Not a Pickachu because mum thinks they should all be rounded up and shot. I would be Walle, because he is funny and I think it would be cool to be a robot.



If you had a million pounds how would you spend it? I would go on holiday abroad and lots of toys and games

As you know Rebecca, Evie is one day destined to rule the world from a hollowed out volcano. When this happens, which country would you like as your own? I would like Cyprus, because its hot and sunny and I could go on lots of holidays there.

If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? I would like to meet Henry VIII so I could see how much he could eat in one go!

What superhero powers would you most like to have? Flying and turning invisible.

What do you enjoy most about the runs? I like training on the treadmill at home, that's cool. I also like to see how fast I can do the courses in and I love looking at the results to see where I came. I am glad you have entered us in another 5K, I bet I can do it really fast next time, maybe under 30 mins!!!

Why do you think its important that we do our runs and raise money for Tommy's? Because its not nice when babies die and I hope that Tommy's will help stop that from happening.

Rebecca will be taking part in the Great Yorkshire Junior Run on Sunday 2nd September. Please support her and the rest of Team Little Legs in our quest to raise much needed funds for Tommy's. You can do this at all the usual places, and Becky, your racing solo so you can do this one as fast as you like. Go Becky!!!

www.facebook.com/TeamLittleLegs

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RachelMarsden1





No comments:

Post a Comment